The International Achievements Research Center (IARC) mission is to support international development of science, education, economics, and social sphere. We do it through:
- finding talented professionals and dynamically developed organizations in various fields of activity from all over the world, and research their achievements;
- providing such people and organizations a platform to express their advanced ideas, present their innovations and know-hows;
- popularization of the cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
International Achievements Program
To carry out the mission, the IARC develops the International Achievements Program. The program offers you:
- Participate in the Open International Competitions in your field (Science & Education, Business & Management, Innovations & Inventions, Medicine & Wellness, etc.) to showcase your achievements to the world, and to have a chance to win the American Diploma of Excellence;
- Publish your scientific, research, information article in the website's 'International Tribune' section to share your ideas with the world community and to find supporters and followers;
- Join the International Academic Honor Society 'Science & Technology' to become a part of an outstanding community, to establish new professional contacts with peers and supporters from various countries of the world, and to be aware of the most latest trends in your field;
- Take part in the International Achievements Forums to share knowledge, explore technologies, and gain expertise. You will be able to increase your professional visibility and find prospective business partners to drive your projects forward;
- Apply for consideration of your candidature for awarding with prestigious international awards, and obtain an invitation to celebrate your professional achievements at the Gala Awards Ceremonies which are held in Chicago, IL, USA, and in other major cities of the world.
The International Achievements Program participants represent active contributors to advancing and promoting the cause of innovation, science and education development in the world. A percentage of every nomination fee, and the International Achievements Forum & Gala Award Ceremony tickets is a tax deductible contribution used to help tell the broader story of innovation and scientific achievements, and to fund programs and conferences dedicated to innovation, science and education.